Sri Lanka – ranked a top destination to visit.
An overlooked gem, this exotic island in the Indian Ocean seduces everyone who steps foot with its stunning unspoiled wilderness, colorful history, and flavorful cuisine.
Due to the proximity and a lack of crowds, it’s possible to pack a lot into a trip to Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Bliss 12 – 22 April, 2023
Sri Lanka’s tropical location ensures perennially high temperatures, with monthly averages between 72 °F (22 °C) and 92 °F (33 °C) in the lowlands. In the Central Highlands, higher altitudes account for lower temperatures, with monthly averages between 44 °F (7 °C) and 71 °F (21.6 °C).
Nestled to the south of India, Sri Lanka, is a hidden treasure. It’s an island wrapped in glorious gifts of nature. Picturesque landscapes, well-kept heritage, its rich wildlife, power packed adventure opportunities, tea and cinnamon haven. The beaches here will soothe your nerves and calm your worries – yes, Sri Lanka offers it all.
Sri Lanka continues emerge as one of the world’s best tourist destinations with accolades from various travel guides and travel magazines including Lonely Planet and National Geographic Traveller.
Our trip takes in Colombo, Hatton, Yala National Park, Galle & Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort.
10 nights with total blissful accommodation!
- Accommodation in standard rooms 09 nights
- Two nights Colombo – Shangri La Premier Ocean View room
- Two nights – Tree Trails Hatton – Luxury room
- Two nights – Chena Huts
- Two nights Galle – Galle Fort Hotel – Terrace suite
- Two nights Traditional Ayurveda Therapy at Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast daily from 02 ending with day 10
- Tea Trails Hatton (Relais & Chateaux) fully inclusive all gourmet meals & drinks, incl. select top shelf spirits/wines
- Welcome dinner at Minister of Crabs (with 1st drink).
- Farewell dinner at Amangalla – Galle (with 1st drink).
- Colombo city tour
- Colombo by Jeep
- Cost of train tickets (subject to availability)
- Cost of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- City tour Galle
For full Itinerary – see under ‘Tours ahead’ or contact me email@example.com
$USD4548 twin share
$USD1750 single supplement
* All our trips are organized and priced based on single occupancy at all the places we stay. If you’re traveling with a friend/relative or would prefer to save some money by sharing a room, we can usually organize double occupancy and a reduction in cost.
Above prices does not include:
- Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour. (excluding those meals mentioned)
- Cost of beverage throughout the tour (except as mentioned on itinerary)
- Expenses of a personal nature – laundry, telephone calls, spa treatments, etc.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Tips, Gratitude’s & Portage
- Travel insurance – recommended