3 – 11 March’ 2023
Luang Prabang – Laos & Hanoi -Vietnam
This UNESCO heritage town will be sure to delight us. We’ll be in awe of its golden roofed temples and the vestiges of French colonial architecture that Luang Prabang brings us. Fabulous arts and crafts shops to pop into, as well as a very authentic night market will be sure to tick our retail therapy list off, but consider our shopping will be a philanthropy experience as well. Tick!
Rose petal tea, filigree silver handmade jewelry, buffalo horn products, as well as finest of brightly colored silks are sure to fill our suitcase. Not to mention those antique calligraphy brushes we’ll find!
We’ll collect many travel stories. Each one written into our hearts, by the Lao and Vietnamese beautiful smiling, friendly people that we will meet in both countries.
These Indochine countries, with their exquisite, spicy cuisines will have us swooning at every meal, guaranteed! Escape the mundane!
- Accommodation 08 nights
- Hotel accommodation, shared in Twin room with breakfast
- All private transfer & transportation
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees & Admission fee to indicated sights
- Most meals as stated in program
- Experience Luang Si waterfalls
- Butterfly Park
- Tamarind Garden Cookery class
- Royal Palace Museum
- Royal Ballet performance – Royal Palace
- Wat Mai, most beautiful temples in town
- Mount Phousi hike to the top of the mountain
- Visit Luang Prabang Orphanage/School
- Weaving class
- 1 hour traditional Lao massage
- Architectural walking tour of Luang Prabang – an UNESCO expert insight
- Exclusive shopping insider notes
- Alms giving early morning tradition
- Accommodation superior five star hotels
- Domestic economy flight Luang Prabang to Hanoi
- Cruise overnight world UNESCO heritage Ha Long/Lan Ha Bay
- Shopping in famous Hang Gai – Silk Street, Hanoi
- Farewell dinner Spices Restaurant Sofitel Metropole
- First round of drinks with all meals as on our itinerary, supplied.
See my drop down box ‘ tour’s for full itinerary, or be in touch with me